Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Do this! Quick!

Quick people!  With speed!  Get to the shops!  The sales that I mentioned were everywhere?  They're all over still...but have all had such ridiculous mark-downs that it actually makes a person sick to realise how much money they were making in the first place if they can afford to mark items down that far...

Don't waste your time going to Menlyn, it's just horrible (unless you park at the undercover-uncovered entrance and proceed straight to Jenna Clifford and then directly back to your car, paying R10 for your parking for a ridiculously short 10 minute "shopping spree"), go to the Grove, Woodlands or Brooklyn.  I must say:  Woodlands are stepping it up - well done!!  Nice new stores like Guess, etc,, but either I missed something or...WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU HIDDEN THE CNA???!!!??!?!?!?  Come now, life surely can't all be about clothes...or can it?  Hmmm.

Whatever.  Have money, will shop.  The location matters a lot less than the purchases.

So anyway, enough about you, about me now.  The sale of my house fell through, taking my new house with it.  Whatever.  Banks are full of shit and full of shit and full of shit and I hate them.  I had lost all the excitement I had when they started with their shit, and, guess what?  They keep on raining shit.  Why would anyone work for a bank by choice?  Oh, I understand now!  You had no other choice and nobody else wanted to take the job and you were completely unemployable by any other man or beast!!  It's all making sense now!

So, I love my job and I am taking nice, strong tweet-tweet inducing medication to deal with my anxiety attacks.  Oh well, what would life be without a little anxiety attack every now and again.   Or perhaps up to 20 a day.  I'll just keep popping the pills so that the nice young men in their clean white coats stay outside the door...

Enjoy your shopping.  If your wardrobe is bare you certainly can't blame me now can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment