Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cosmetics

Well, I haven't been shopping (well, not on a PROPER shopping spree anyway) for far too long.  Oh, what a liar I am, I went last weekend!!  Just feels like so long ago, it may as well have been last year!!

ALL of my closest friends but one are pregnant (you probaby know this, I'm sure it's not the first time that I've mentioned it with glee that it's not me!!), so I must just say that all of my cupboards are filling up with baby presents.  It's such fun buying for baby boys - I don't enjoy shopping for pink things at all!!

Elizabeth and Estee are having their gift offers again, buy 2 items of which one must be a treatment product and receive a free gift (usually a goodie bagfull of freebies).  I LOVE this time of year - yes, I love shopping, but I also love the freebies!!  I don't go out and actively hunt for the bargains, so when they come to me without me asking, it feels as though it's because I deserve it.  Ridiculous I know...

So I've been buying loads of cosmetics again - make up, cream, moisturiser, foundation, liquid liners, hair dye, shampoos, conditioners, soaps...

People, I'm SO excited!!!  This is something I really have to share - Kariza.  http://www.kariza.co.za/


  

I bought a "Magic Wrap" and in 3 days, wore it 3 times.  Wash and wear, drip-dry, it looks amazing and you can REALLY wear it 100 different ways!  I am a consultant, so let me know if you want to place orders - it's the most versatile item of clothing ever!

Until next time, shop 'til you drop - payday is around the corner...thank goodness!  Not a moment too soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment