Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shoes and clothes

I don't have much time, but I thought I should let you know that I bought gladiator shoes, which I vowed I'd never, ever buy!  But they're very nice - extremly high heels and not the ones with the horrible hundreds of skinny straps and a flat sole.  Yuck, hate those.  They are seriously ugly and common-looking (so what, you like them, you have to wear them, not me - I don't have to like them or be nice about them or pretend I think they're nice).

And then I also bought a really, really nice top - a one-shouldered effort that my dad always calls a "tarzan-top".  Yes Pops, I suppose that is exactly what it is!!!  :-)  I can't remember what else, it just feels like so long ago!  Oh, now I remember - a really beautiful, long silver necklace!  And yet another good shopping spree is complete!

I need to colour my hair.  I think I'll leave right now and buy some hair dye seeing that all of the people at work that I need to speak to are in a meeting snd I feel very neglected.  Yes, I think I'll do just that and I'll check back in with you at a later stage.

P.S.  I was thinking that I should actually discontinue this blog as I have one whole follower who I think personally joined me by accident (sorry Ashley, perhaps you did, perhaps not), but after all, one of the things I said when I started my blog was that it was NOT about YOU, it's about ME and I don't care if nobody wants to read it.  So I'll continue.  :-p

Til next time, shop like it's going out of fashion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment