Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Bargain Hunter Strikes Again!!

Well, I've done it again!  Everywhere I go, there are bargains and sales, just begging me to take advantage of them - what kind of disobedient, rude, arrogant, good-for-nothing loser would I be not listen to those voices?  So, of course, I listened.

Listen, I bought a R280 (beautiful I might add) pair of shoes for R99.99 from Kingsmead Shoes in Menlyn Retail Park (they don't seem to have their own website, how sad is that??  Disappointing) over the long weekend - what a serious bargain!!  www.retailpark.co.za/categories.htm?category=Footwear and they had so many pairs of sale shoes to pick from, it was like bloody Christmas in there I tell you!!

So then I went all over the place picking up bargains.  Tst, tsk, how shocking.

P.S. My husband bought me the new Pitbull CD.  He has a foul mouth and his lyrics are mostly disgusting, but all in all, a damn good CD.  Example - last few words of track #2 - "I am what I am, I do what I do, if you don't like it, it's cool, f*ck you."  Ouch, my ears...

So I'm thinking that we should all be waiting for Jenna Clifford http://www.jennaclifford.com/ to bring out April specials (no, really JC your "specials" this year have been very disappointing), then we can all go shopping there!  Unless you want a pewter Candarel holder (oh gosh, how very twee) and a rose ringy pendant thingy at an expensive price for what it is??!!  Come now, bring back the good stuff!  Let's all wear Jenna Clifford pendants and t-shirts please!!!  Bling, serious bling!

Shop til you drop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment