Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And so the cycle begins again...And. I. Am. Loving. It!!!!!!

So today I was feeling all sorry for myself – rather pathetic considering the only reason I’m sensitive is that instead of working through until the early hours of yesterday morning, I was instead skypeing my sister in the UK and therefore tiredness is making me fragile – and so I quickly, quickly dashed across the road from the office and bought myself yet another To Me, From Me gift.  Let’s call this one a belated birthday present.  No. Too long ago.  It’s an early anniversary present, yes (so the Queen on non-sentimentilism, if there is such a word, remembers the anniversary only becuase it means an excuse to shop.  Terrible.)!!  I bought a bloody expensive flat iron/curling iron which I (no, really) had no intention whatsoever of purchasing when I got into my car.  But what a feeling!!!!  Good for me!!  Ha ha!!  Now that my pockets are considerably lighter I am happy!

 

Shop til you drop!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment