Monday, November 9, 2009

Do I deserve my title??

Anyway, I'm sitting and working thinking and working thinking some more and I come to the realisation that if, for whatever reason I'm too busy to shop like a pro, I have no right to call myself a shopaholic - someone else should have this title as it would seem that I'm no longer worthy of it.

I'll have to do something about this as I'm not prepared to go down without a fight!  I will not relinquish my title!  I will shop again!  (oh, so dramatic, I can be a real drama queen when the situation calls for it!)  Once I am done studying and work has calmed down - would someone please tell the D's at TPG that Christmas is approaching with speed, he he he - I will make up for lost time and regale you with all the stories of my trips once again!

By the way - do you know that if you don't use your Edgars or Truworths account for 6 months, or pay them off, Edgars sends you a R50.00 voucher (that's all??!!) to try and tempt you to spend money on your account and Truworths sends you a R200.00 if you spend over R800.00.  Hmmm.  Almost worth using my account again, but not quite.

Have fun shopping til you drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment