Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hearts and Roses

So I have a friend who, every time she sees me wearing new jewellery, frowns and demands to know why I didn't buy two - one for her as well.  The only way that you can succeed as a serial shopper is if you shop constantly, consistenly and conscientiously.  So I was at Farm City and Plantland's tea garden in de Villebois de Marieulles (sic?!) road and I look up and see a jewellery/gift shop full of crystal beads, hearts and roses staring at me, talking to me and calling me.  I could not ignore the loud yelling and  I bought the most amazing necklace and bracelet with a big fat beautiful heart on each for an unbelievable price!

So, these are my latest acquisitions (other than all of the magazines that I purchased over the last few days to satisfy my other addiction - oh, yes you have to buy the latest issue of Glamour and get your free sunglasses - amazing!) and I believe that as a confirmed shopping junkie it is my responsibility to share.  Someday if anyone actually reads my blog (so then follow me if you want updates), perhaps they'll appreciate the fact that I do not believe in keeping knowledge to myself.  As a Training Manager I am the type of person who believes sharing is caring (okay, that's a lie), but honestly now; if I can teach you, I'll never have to do it for you.

So, do it for yourselves ladies!  Shop like it's going out of fashion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment