Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm considering changing the name of my blog

It turns out that perhaps I'm not really a shopaholic, I should call myself a Serial Shopper, lol!!  Anyway, that's besides the point.  Perhaps if you know the difference you would be so kind as to enlighten me please.  Much appreciated.


Guys, if you don't have a Clicks card, please go and get one...NOW!!!  www.clicks.co.za/clicks/CCBenefits.aspx  I just got a huge amount of money back in vouchers (Clicks is one of my - many- favourite shops EVER!!), now I need to go and spend them.  I love the sound of that.  What to buy, what to buy...decisions, decisions.


What's with these new anti-smoking laws (yes, anti-smoking, not non-smoking).  Rather annoying.  I'll just smoke up a storm at another place then thanks if you've decided to make an entire shopping mall a smoke-free zone.  www.mallguide.co.za/shops_quickfind.htm?mallID=1238.  SA is full of smokers, especially in my indusry (and no, I most certainly don't work as a personal shopper) too many of us to ban it everywhere, sorry, dream on!


I bought such an interesting lighter the yesterday with an old-fashioned looking picture of a girl on it.  My colleague Layla also showed me such a cute lighter that she'd bought - it looks like an ornament - it's a pig and it blows flames through it's nostrils - classic!!!!   Then she told me she hates to shop.  I offered to take her credit card for a trip to the mall, all she needed to do was tell me what clothes she wanted and the size.  Denied.  It seems I'm not trusted with a credit card.  No guesses as to why that might be, ha ha!!


During one of my more recent shopping trips, I stumbled upon something that I just have to share (not bacause it's great, but because of it's shock-value), but it's ugh, I shudder thinking about it, so I'm not going to tell you anything about it.  Go and have a look at http://www.mooncup.com/ or http://www.mooncup.co.uk/ and please do let me know your thoughts!!  It seems that you'll either love it (soooo no!!) or hate it!!


In my next life I'm going to be a billionaire-trillionaire-gazillionaire-kajillionaire (inherited please note, I'd like to enjoy the money) and do nothing but shop and lie on the beach all over the world.  Yessssssss!


Til next time, shop as if it's going out of fashion!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment