Monday, September 28, 2009

A follower! Great! It feels like I just said "a slave" by mistake...

Welcome Ashley, mother of 4, to my blog, enjoy!  I'm not quite sure how you ended up with me, but I hope you find my shopping-filled life interesting!

I worked my butt off today.  Again.  I regularly work until 1am in the morning on my laptop, I love my job otherwise I wouldn't be so giving.  All work and no play makes Helen a dull girl...if there were more time to shop I'd be happier all the time instead of just most of the time, lol!!

I must just add that in all of my hot new clothes with my really hot new belt, hot rings, ever so hot top and green make-up, even if I do say so myself I looked super-hot.  This latest shopping spree absolutely paid off!!  I'm ready for the next shopping spree; me, my credit cards and my wallet!  My shopping baby can come too if he behaves.

Til next time, shop like it's going out of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment