Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why so tired?

Can you believe that it's almost a year to the day that I've visited you and put up a story?  Tsk, tsk, shocking, not to mention lazy.  Oh?  Busy, not lazy?  Damn right.  Busy shopping, that is!

I've bought some fabulous stuff and done some awesome things since last contact, however, I'm not going to share them with you.  Reason being, I don't feel like it so I'm bloody well not going to.  Did you miss me?  Didn't think so.

Besides, I have one announcement to make right now - no, oh HELL no, I'm not pregnant, banish the thought!!  I made a most wonderful, must-share purchase about 2 weeks back.  Garnier's caffeine eye roll-on, it is just truly amazing!!!  I'm so impressed! No more black and blue, baggy, saggy eyes!  for R75.00 - what a true bargain that was!!!  Get some, you won't be sorry!

What else?  It wouldn't be right to go backwards, we need to look to the future, right?  Hmmm.  No, just another quick tidbit to share - www.groupon.co.za/pretoria - well, do yourself a favour; subscribe immediately!  What were my 2 best purchases through the great deals site?  Permanent eyeliner (R300) and haircut, treatment, blow dry, extensions, R360.  I am awaiting my whiter, brighter teeth treatment kit and my slinky slim and slender new me in a box!  Will keep you posted!!

www.minxmynails.co.za, well I'm just impressed deluxewww.minxnails.com - I did my nails with Flowers, the look absolutely gorgeous!  Do it, you'll go and do it again!!  I can't explain what it is, an explanation doesn't do Minx any justice; R200 for the most beautiful nails or toenails with gorgeous designs on them, you'll be as impressed as I was!  Before I left the salon I was already planning the design for my next set of toenails, ha ha!!

Okay, it appears that I am slightly vain.  Yep, proudly so.  You know why?  Once again I realise that it's never a bad thing.  I'd rather have someone comment that I'm vain...but look after myself, hair always freshly washed, make-up always done, always over-dressed, people telling my hubby his wife's a "fox" (yes, really), rather than have people look at me and wonder silently to themselves why I don't make any effort.  Yep, vain I am, vain I'll stay!  I'm proudly vain.

Bye shopping buddies, 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment